TERMS & CONDITIONS
Fuschia’s Cancellation, Returns & Refund Policy for Shopping Online, by telephone or email order.
• The products we send out to our customers match the web description along with clear photographs of our products. All our products are of high quality and fit for purpose.
Customers who buy goods online, by telephone or by mail order have important additional rights. Customers can cancel their order:
• Any time from the moment you place the order, up to seven working days from the day after you receive the goods - even if the goods are not faulty.
• Any time from the moment you place the order, up to seven working days from the day after they agree the contract with you for services bought online.
• Customers can claim a full refund if the goods or services they ordered are not delivered or provided within 30 days unless otherwise stated.
However, some items bought online or by mail order cannot be returned to Fuschia, simply because you the customer has changed their mind. These examples include:
• Perishable items such as cookies and confectionery items
• Tailor-made or personalised products
• Fragranced, toiletries or cosmetic items
Return of goods ordered online, by telephone or by mail order
To return any products purchased from Fuschia via online, telephone or mail order we require a written letter or email to say you will be returning the item and why. Please check above the products above which cannot be returned.
The customer is required to pay for the postage and packaging to return the products to Fuschia. All products returned to Fuschia must be sent back by recorder or special delivery. The products have to be returned in good condition. If this criteria is not met on receiving the products a refund or exchange will not be granted.
Please contact us for the address to send your returns, with a print out of your order confirmation from us.
Fuschia is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Fuschia may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 2018.
What we collect
• We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Date of weddings, events or a celebration
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at email@example.com We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law, meaning the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments